wander と wonder も発音と綴りがよく似ていますが、その意味は全く違うので、間違えて使うと全く通じなくなる可能性があります。
■ 次の（ ）に wander と wonder のどちらかを、必要に応じて形を変えて入れてください。
1. Ted sometimes goes for a ( ) around the park with his little son.
2. I've been ( ) why the the woman didn't get busted, having deceived many people.
get busted 逮捕される
3. Has your aging father ever ( ) about in the neighborhood late at night?
4. I often ( ) how the deprived people in the developing countries can get a smartphone.
5. Will ( ) never cease! How fast this boat is!